3. Collection and Use of Information and Content
When you visit our website you provide us with limited personal information and content you knowingly choose to disclose and/or post on the website.
In addition, when you use the website, we may collect information about your use of the website in order to provide and improve our Services. For example, we or our third party utility-tracking partners may collect your browser type and IP address through log files. This information is gathered for all visitors.
4. Cookies and other tracking technologies
5. Location of Personal Information and U.S. – EU Safe Harbor
6. Sharing Your Information and Content with Third Parties
We may provide information and/or personal user content to service providers to help us provide the Services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to provide you with our community blog, to send out email updates, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services and to provide you with our live chat services. In connection with these business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information and/or content. When you sign up for our Services, we will share your personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that Service. This will be done securely and confidentially and only to the extent permitted under applicable data protection laws.
We may be required to disclose your personal information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards.
7. Use of your personal information by Third Party Developers and others
When you use any app on the site (facebook links, youtube, etc) certain information you choose to post or share with third parties (e.g., a friend, your site visitors, or someone in your network), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos or other information, may be shared or be available to other users and third parties. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk.
Our Third-Party Developers may use different types of cookies to collect and store information and may employ images, scripts and other technical means that help them better manage content on our Website.
8. Communications from the Website
By registering to the Website and providing your email address, you expressly agree to receive promotional content , by mail or email, from time to time. If you wish not to receive such promotional content / notices, you may notify us at any time.
10. Social Media Widgets
We take precautions to protect Users' information and content. We have reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to protect your account information and uploaded content. However – regardless of the measures taken, we cannot and do not guarantee the protection and security of your data, your site visitors’ data or any other User Content you post, publish, upload or otherwise share, with Third Party Developers, with your site visitors on your site or during your activities at the Website. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, these transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 1024-bit encryption. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information or data to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions regarding the security of the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We post customer testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request the removal of your testimonial you may contact us to request this.
13. Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
15. GDPR General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from May 2018 gives all EU citizens more rights and protections for their personal data, to minimise the possibility of theft and fraud.
These regulations include provisions for the following areas:
• The right to be informed: Companies must publish a privacy notice, in addition to explaining transparently how they use this personal data.
• The right of access: Individuals will have the right to demand details of any of their data that a company may hold. This information must be provided within one month of request at no charge to the individual.
• The right to rectification: If a person’s data is incorrect or incomplete, he or she has the right to have it corrected. If the company that holds the information has passed any of that information to third parties. The company must inform the third party of the correction and inform the person which third parties have their personal data.
• The right to be forgotten: A person may request the removal of his or her personal data in specific circumstances.
• The right to restrict processing: Under certain circumstances, an individual can block the processing of his or her personal data.
• The right to data portability: A person can access their data for their own use anywhere they prefer.
• The right to object: A person can object to the use of their personal data for most purposes.
If you wish to exert these rights regarding your personal information, please use the contact form on our site.
16. Contacting Us